M.D / M.S Post Graduate Degree Course
Aims & Objectives of PG Course:
The post graduation courses are aimed to provide orientation of specialties and super-specialties of Ayurveda, thereby producing experts and specialists who can be competent and efficient teachers, physicians, surgeons, obstetricians, gynecologists, pharmaceutical experts, researchers and profound scholars in various fields of specialization of Ayurveda.
The M.D/M.S degree course is of 3 years duration.
1. One preliminary examination after 1 year.
2. Main examination at the 3rd years of course.
|1||A – Research Methodology
B – Bio/Medical Statistics
|2||A – Applied aspects of Fundamentals
B – Respective Subject
|2||Written Examination (4 Papers)|
|3||Clinical / Practical Examination|
|4||Oral / Viva-voce Examination|
- At least 50% of marks should be scored separately in Theory and Practical of preliminary examination for each subject to be declared as pass in that subject, provided both Theory & Practical should be passed together.
- If student fails to pass preliminary examination he/she should pass them before appearing the main examination.
- The PG degree will be honored after accepting dissertation and passing of all subjects of final examination.